PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Director of Quality/Chief Inspector
Employment location: Fort Worth, TX
Employer is a Bell, Airbus service center, that also supports Leonardo, Sikorsky and MD.
The Chief of Quality is responsible for directing, planning, and laying details of the inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the company in complying with all policies, applicable CFR’s and manufacturers specifications and recommendations IAW RSG policy and procedures.
• Manage, support and direct QA/QC floor inspection personnel
• Evaluate all repair station operations for compliance with applicable CFR 14 regulations
• Direct Quality initiatives as required for compliance and quality outputs
• Conduct aircraft and return to service inspections on customer aircraft and components
• Develop and update quality policies and procedures all aspects of repair station operations
• Conduct QA audits of internal and external Vendors for Part 145 compliance
• Direct and conduct historical and AD/ASB research for customer ACFT
• Provide regulatory and procedural guidance to production personnel
• Logbook, WO workbook, review, and corrections of all repair station documentation
• Perform duties as accountable manager for Part 145 repair station operations
• Conduct root cause analysis for corrective actions internal and external
• Produce FAA form 337s, for major and minor alterations
• Coordinate DAR and DER procedures like Field Approvals, Imports and Exports of Acft
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant License required
• FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
• 5 years part 145 repair station experience
• 10 years helicopter quality or management experience
• 15 years of aviation maintenance experience
• Degree preferred
• OEM training in Bell, Leonardo, MD, Sikorsky, and Airbus preferred
Schedule and Benefits:
– 8 hour First Shift Monday – Friday
– Employer offers medical, dental, vision and life insurance. As well as vacation, PTO and 401K matching once hired as a direct employee.