Michigan, United States
FAR 135 DOM (helicopters AND fixed wing) – Howell, MI
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: FAR 135 Director of Maintenance (DOM)
Employment location: Howell, MI
Employer is located in Howell, Michigan, is seeking a qualified candidate for the CFR Part 135 Director of Maintenance position.
- Overall responsibility for the activities of the Maintenance Unit, Stores, and Logistics
- Establish policies, regulations, and procedures to produce and maintain aircraft in an airworthy, dependable, and clean
- Manage aircraft maintenance activities, including overhaul, modifications, maintenance, and repair of aircraft structure, engines, and accessories safely, on time, and within
- Review the maintenance status, including weight and balance currency, schedule all routine inspections and reweighing in advance to ensure compliance with 14 CFR 185.
- Establish requirements and procedures for facilities, equipment, and tools for production
- Review unit maintenance costs and results against standards and coordinate with the Stores Department for efficient and economical Recommends current and capital expenditures.
- Determine personnel requirements based on present and projected
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment, tools, and facilities in serviceable and working Maintain a tool crib of special aircraft tools in a secure area.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Inspection Unit on aircraft scheduling, inspections, and reliability
- Ensure adequate expendable and rotatable parts are available at the main maintenance base and selected
- Responsible for managing the maintenance procedures in the company MEL
- Oversee the Maintenance department’s operations and practices to ensure compliance with the requirements of the company GMM and
- Responsible for any additional maintenance requirements as listed in the Company Operations
- Other duties as
- Current A&P License with IA
- Meet or exceed CFR 119 requirements and qualifications for Part 135 10 or more Director of
- Experience with maintaining Sikorsky S61, CH47D, Casa 212, or King Air 300 aircraft
- Ability to obtain a Secret
- Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components, and other
- Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under the pressure of time and schedule constraints accurately.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include CONUS and OCONUS travel which are essential job
- Possess a valid passport
Michigan, United States
Aviation Maintenance, Operations / Management