Florida, United States
Flight Operations Dispatcher – Melbourne, FL
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of Position: Flight Operations Dispatcher
Employment location: Melbourne, FL
This full-time position at company flight school will encompasses the duties of a Dispatcher with an additional customer service role. The individual will be responsible for the successful day-to-day flight, ground, and simulator dispatching and training operations. The Dispatcher understands their daily duties and activities should consistently lead to safe and successful training flights.
General Administrative duties to include but not limited to answering phone calls and emails, filing and maintaining paperwork, checking accuracy of paperwork and documents related for Flight Operations.
Must possess strong customer service and soft skills preferred (time management, interpersonal skills, adaptability, works as a team player) Aviation experience preferred but not required.
The Flight Operations Dispatcher position at the company flight school includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize safety above all.
- Maintain and optimize the daily, weekly, and monthly flight schedule.
- Dispatchers provide customer service and deal directly with current and potential student customers:
- Manage customer billing and communication to include sales calls and collecting payment.
- Check lessons out and in for students at the beginning and end of the lesson block and ensure customer payment for all flights.
- Manage customer accounts and assist customers with flight training goals. Communicate customer issues with flight operations leadership.
- Assist with the scheduling and observation of all company accelerated flight training programs in support of the SSM.
- Support the Flight Operations Manager and assist with execution of all company directives
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled fleet maintenance with the Flight and Fleet manager(s).
- Maintain the facility within company standards.
- Maintain knowledge of the scheduling and billing software systems.
- Perform general office duties and administration.
- Holds appropriate experience, certificates, and appointments.
- Represents and upholds company Core Values.
- Self-starter: motivated, team focused, and results driven.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Flight Schedule Pro
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
Florida, United States
Operations / Management