PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Station Manager – Aviation Security Company
Employment location: JFK Airport – Queens, NY
Employer is a highly specialized aviation security company at the forefront of homeland security, safeguarding infrastructure and ensuring seamless and secure operations in many of the largest and busiest airports in the country.
Employer is looking for an ambitious and proactive Aviation Security professional that will provide oversight of their Aviation Security operation at JFK International Airport.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to shape the future – Envision a future state aligned to the client’s needs and company
objectives, set the direction, and execute a plan with the changes necessary to make it happen
• A proactive thinker with an outgoing personality who is comfortable speaking in front of groups and interacting with company colleagues and employees.
Under the direction and leadership of the Regional Director, the GM has the overall responsibility to ensure that all station operations are performed in a consistent manner with the agreed procedures and protocol in accordance with company, TSA, airport, and client standards.
• Effectively represent the company and successfully interoperate with Airport Authority stakeholders and law enforcement, as appropriate
• Meet with the client and stakeholders to ensure quality services, identify trends, and assure compliance with contractual requirements
• Effectively monitor and guide subordinate supervisors, administrative personnel, and teammates
• Evaluate station attendance and performance deficiencies and administer corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources policies.
• Ensure cost effective measures across the station.
• Safeguarding company equipment and vehicles
• At least five (5) years relevant experience in a major installation or business
• Within the past five (5) years, must have successful experience managing a major security or screening operation
• Working knowledge of the aviation security industry to successfully implement compliant and quality aviation security operations.
• AAAE Airport Certified Employee (ACE) or Certified Member (CM) Security Certification required within six months of hire.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have IDs needed to verify