Texas, United States
Helicopter Quality Control Inspector – Fort Worth, TX
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Helicopter Quality Control Inspector
Employment location: Fort Worth, TX
Employer is a Bell, Airbus service center, that also supports Leonardo, Sikorsky and MD.
Role and Responsibilities:
Perform inspection and support maintenance on the shop floor Major and Minor alterations, installations, STC modifications, repairs and troubleshooting of Aircraft and avionics systems on light to medium helicopters.
Part 145 Repair station operation, Garmin modification experience a plus.
Must complete Log-book entries, AD Research, FAA from 337, 8130s and return to service and aircraft weight and balance.
Be able and willing to represent company in a professional manner when dealing with outside customers as well as FAA representatives.
- Must have A&P License, IA Highly preferred.
- Inspector experience highly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years helicopter experience as an A&P and/some Part 145 Repair Station experience or 5 years as an A&P Mechanic with experience on Part 27 and Part 29 Rotorcraft.
- Must have working experience in aircraft maintenance and inspection procedures as well as knowledge and experience in-regards to weight and balance, major repairs and alterations, FAA Form 337 usage and the field approval process.
- Must have a working knowledge of FAA regulations
- Ability to use inspection devices and perform routine inspections and ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to perform comprehensive record research for AD and SB compliance and write logbook entries\
- 8 hour First Shift Monday – Friday
- Employer offers medical, dental, vision and life insurance. As well as vacation, PTO and 401K matching once hired as a direct employee.
Texas, United States