New York, United States
Jet Card Sales Manager – NYC, NY
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title of position: Jet Card Sales Manager (Previous or Current Jet Card Experience)
Employment location: NYC, NY
The air charter employer is between the private air charter clients and the private air charter aircraft operator. The company’s clients consist of high-net-worth individuals, fortune 500 companies, governments & relief agencies, and sport & entertainment organizations.
The company’s Private Jet Sales Consultants manage the full travel and sales cycle, so all the employer’s clients have to do is fly! As a Private Jets Sales Consultant, you will be providing high quality customer service and making a special effort to ensure your client’s chartering experience is a success!
The company is seeking an individual who has proven experience and skills in promoting value through customer service, ability to foster long-lasting client relationships and is interested in going the extra mile.
If this sounds like responsibilities, you have had in the past and you can commit to our training plan then apply today!
- Contacting potential customers for new business and maintaining and developing relationships with existing contacts via telephone calls, emails and meetings
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing the sale
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and communicating results and progress when required
- Working with existing Private Jet Brokers where there is an opportunity to sell the Jet Card product to an existing ad hoc charter contact on the Broker’s list
- Working alongside the individual Private Jet brokers to ensure that all Jet Card customers remain completely satisfied with the product and service offered
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing the employer at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Providing Private Jet Brokers with training regarding the Jet Card product
- Previous experience in private air charter Jet Card sales is required!
- Successful experience of new business sales
- Experience of developing and communicating a sales strategy
- Sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to build immediate rapport with a wide range of people and to develop successful business relationships
- Awareness of the competition’s products and activity
- Planning and organization skills
- A strong ability to self-motivate
- A clear communication style with the ability to convey complex ideas within a limited time
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- The ability to travel at short notice
New York, United States