Georgia, United States
Lear 45 A&P Mechanic – Lawrenceville, GA
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Title: Lear 45 (and Lear 35) A&P Mechanic
Job Location: Lawrenceville, GA
The Aviation Technician performs a wide variety of mechanical/structural removal, installation, repair and modification to aircraft, engines, and components in accordance with OEM maintenance manuals to include FAA approved engineering data/drawings, supporting company policies/procedures and/or supervisory instructions. Reviews all work for conformance to maintenance manual/ modification specifications and documents all such data on approved company maintenance forms. Performs other related tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must possess strong analytical skills required to perform complex electrical/electromechanical troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with basic analog/digital multi-meters and other avionics test equipment.
- Requires the ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, wiring diagrams and other engineering specifications.
- Required to assemble close tolerance parts, use special tooling such as torque wrenches, calipers, and pneumatic drills.
- Maintains, repairs, and installs various types of Avionic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment (e.g., radar, radio, telecommunication, and navigational aids).
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skill in restoring equipment operations.
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance and inspections; trouble-shoot, repair and perform modifications of airframe components and associated equipment; engine removal and installation; operating/maintaining company equipment, component repair and overhaul. Performs Learjet 35, 35A, 45 airframe and engine OEM maintenance.
- Must have experience with basic hand tools and demonstrate knowledge of mechanical skills.
- Requires the ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, O. specs and engineering specifications.
- Ability to assemble close tolerance parts and use hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet gun.
- Must have own tools.
- Make entries into maintenance logs & work orders IAW 14 CFR Part 43 and Operator/Air Carrier manuals.
Experience & Education:
- A valid Airframe & Powerplant License required.
- Learjet 45 experience required.
- Learjet 35 experience a plus
- Avionics experience a plus.
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
Georgia, United States