PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Title: OpenShift Specialist (Configuration Management)
Work Location: Remote (see COVID-19 procedures below**)
**COVID-19 Procedures: On-boarding will require 1-2 visits to Patuxent River, MD. Training will be virtual and telework maximized/permitted to the greatest extent possible, however training/tasking may require on-site work a few hours per week. Future on-site/telework requirements/schedules may change as additional client direction is received.
As a covered government contractor, proof of COVID-19 Vaccination must be provided, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a medical or religious accommodation as outlined in The Safer Federal Workforce Task Force: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontracts.
OpenShift Specialist (Configuration management)
– Linux Administration
– Familiar/Experienced with Kubernetes
– Understands network principles related to OpenShift Cluster (DNS, Load balancing, Firewalls)
– Experience implementing security best practices on OpenShift components
– Experience with Automation Tools (Ansible) used to stream line deployment/maintenance
– Experience optimizing system performance for OpenShift workloads
– Troubleshooting Skills: Ability to diagnose and resolve issues during OpenShift installation and operation