Florida, United States
Program Manager/Key Account Manager
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Location: Northeast Florida
Supervisor (Reports to): Director of Business Development
Grow sales by working tactically and strategically as an Inside Sales leader. Manage Customer relationships systematically as a Program Manager and collaborate with Inside and Outside Sales to promote customer delight and world class service.
Most critical part of the job responsibilities; requires most of the employee’s time and effort.
- Manage inbound RFQs and leverage systematic pricing strategy to provide Quotes directly to customer
- Follow up on quotes and analyze post-mortem results to influence and optimize pricing strategy
- Work with Operations team to schedule/expedite/track orders and communicate thoroughly with Customer as main point of contact
- Utilize Quote Database tool to track pending opportunities
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to foster intimate knowledge of the voice of the customer
- Working with the company President, Director of Business Development, and corporate legal to negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Provide value to customer by sharing product expertise
- Work with the Company President and Director of Business Development to periodically visit customers and grow relationships
- Forecasts trends based on end user and aircraft platform build rates
- Work with Director of Business Development to create market feedback for Company President
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and social media to promote Company Brand and Products
- Must be a team player and can work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers, outside sales, and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Manage and update customer databases or portals as required
- Promote and market new products or value-added services
- Sourcing non-stock (buyout) items to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Communication with customer throughout the order fulfillment process
- Expedite and trace customer orders
- Communication with management and other employees to facilitate customer satisfaction and further sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations or Engineering preferred
- 5 Years Aerospace or related field/ Sales / purchasing / Customer Service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office – Well versed in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to interpret blue prints/drawings
- Effective Communication
- Organizational and Detail focused
- Basic Math Skills
- Quickbooks experience is a plus
Florida, United States
Operations / Management