Arizona, United States
Simulator Technicians – Scottsdale, AZ
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Description Title: Simulator Technicians
Employment Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Reports to: Simulator Site Supervisor
Work Schedule: Must be able to be flexible and work all shifts on an as needed basis. Overtime as required, must be pre-approved by supervisor.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Position provides technical support services required in maintaining flight simulators and other related training devices. Responsibilities include providing preventive and corrective hardware/software maintenance and fault diagnosis on training devices and related equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed
- Performs task as replacing components, wring circuits, and repairing simple electronic
- Demonstrate proficiency in corrective and preventative maintenance activities.
- Ability to utilize common test
- Develop technical capabilities in simulator systems to include visual systems, hydraulics/motion/flight controls, I/O and computer
- Develop the ability to assist customers in operation of simulators and instructor station
- Develop competency in conducting simulator pre-flights and preparation of training devices for customer training.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as needed.
- Work toward advancing knowledge in hydraulic systems, mechanical operations, and computer system
- Demonstrated competence in mechanical aptitude.
QUALFICATIONS: Work Experience, Training, and Education requirements:
- 2 years Technical Degree in Electronics Technology or related field and/or experience
- 2 to 6+ years in providing technical support on flight simulators or related equipment or 2 to 5+ years as an avionics mechanic/technician
- PREFERRED: Completion of training program(s) on specialized training in a flight simulation related field
- PREFERRED: Completion of aircraft ground schools and assigned internal training program
The hourly starting salary range for candidates without flight simulator maintenance experience (but with avionics maintenance experience) is $26/hr to $29/hr to start.
The hourly starting salary range for candidates with flight simulator maintenance experience is $30/hr to start.
Arizona, United States