Commercial Sales Engineer – WORK-FROM-HOME/REMOTE opportunity!!
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship. This position requires the candidate be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT the need for visa sponsorship!
This is a full time/direct hire position offering a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Job Title – Commercial Sales Engineer
Employment location – Remote/Work-from-home (60% or more travel required)
The employer is an aviation sealants company that designs, manufactures, and markets non-hazardous corrosion- prevention products for the aerospace industry.
The Commercial Sales Engineer is responsible for being the primary technical sales contact for the employer’s assigned customers, helping them to solve their corrosion-related issues by offering superior technical support.
Primary Job Duties:
- Innovate – Create – Partner
- Serve as technical sales point-of-contact for assigned customers and manage account activities
- Work closely with OEMs, Airlines, and MRO customers
- Frequently visit customers for product demonstrations, installations, and to discuss company’s corrosion prevention capabilities
- Target new products, customers, and product approvals to generate new business
- Identify potential applications for company to develop new products
- Develop strong customer relationships with key stakeholders throughout multiple departments in the customer’s
- Work with customers to implement the library of company’s approvals, including service bulletins, OEM approvals, product approvals from other operators, part manufacturing approvals, and supplemental-type certificates
- Attend industry tradeshows to network and showcase company’s products
- Report and present project status to the team and senior management
- Ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives and timelines
- Coordinate activities among multiple departments including sales, engineering, and operations
- Manage technical information from multiple engineering sources including design, materials & processing, manufacturing, testing to maintain clear program focus and direction for both internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Aerospace technical background
- Experience working for an Airline, aircraft OEM, MRO, or aerospace manufacturer preferred
- Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, and Bombardier aircraft family knowledge is preferred
- Capacity to walk and balance on various aircraft structures and climb into small areas
- Willing and able to travel on a regular basis (60-80%), both domestically and internationally
- Flexibility is required, as product installation may vary due to installation demands and aircraft release deadlines
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills to be able to complete assigned projects and tasks accurately and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and technical presentation skills
- Must be dynamic, intuitive, innovative, passionate, honest, and responsible